Monday, January 28, 2008

III John 1:4


I have no greater joy than to hear my children walk in truth. III John 1:4

This picture was taken tonight at church. Canaan and Candi were both praying at the altar. Candi asked me if she could go pray. I know that though she is only 2 she is feeling the presence of God.

Canaan got sanctified the other night and I am so excited at the way God has helped him in this revival. If my son had been the only reason this meeting went on, it would be worth it. I feel privileged that God has chosen to come and meet with us night after night, there is nothing greater than basking in the presence of God and knowing that your children are also witnessing the moving of God in our midst. I am thankful for the godly influences he has placed in their lives. God's plan is perfect.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Awwwww! How cute! My greatest desire is that my children serve Jesus!