Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day To The Fathers in My Life







I have been so blessed! God gave me a wonderful Daddy, he was the best! He taught me and my sister to fear and obey God. We are what we are today because of his godly teaching. Daddy went home to Heaven in 1994 and God blessed me with a great step-father. He is a wonderful companion to my mom and cares for our children like they are his very own grandchildren. When I married my husband I got THE BEST father-in-law that a person could hope for, he is a great grandfather. Thank you all for your Godly example in my life.
Last but certainly not least is my wonderful husband, the father to my children. He is a fantastic daddy. Though he has had limitations on what he could do with them he definitely made up for it in other areas. He is so unselfish and the needs of his family are always first. God truly blessed me when he placed this man in my life. Thanks for all you do for us, sweetheart. I Love you!!



No comments: