Monday, July 28, 2008

Clinton Camp....Another Camp Has Come and Gone

I love Clinton Camp, I have so many fond memories from childhood... Staying in a room (in the old dorm) with Laura and Teresa. OH MY!! We never had a dull moment!
This year I was able to be there for most of the time, I came home for a couple of days and did some laundry. I was so HAPPY to get to spend time with my sister and her precious little family. She promises to spend the entire time next year. YAYYY!!
I was thrilled to get to see one of my closest friends that I had not seen for a looong time, Renee White. So glad we connected again, and have plans to do it again real soon. Perhaps if Paul goes bear hunting again I'll spend another week. :) That was a great time, sweet memories!
We had awesome services and heard awesome sermons. Bro. Grile is one of my very favorites, and I hope to get to take some of his Bible classes one of these days. He definitely can take you into the covers of the Bible and he has a way of making you want to stay for a while. Bro. England is also a great man of God and feeds you with his insight. I came away feeling as though I had feasted on God's Word.
I love it when I can have a great time with family and friends, Clinton is one great place!

This is the cabin that we bought at Clinton, it is really nice. It is small but perfect for our little family. We purchased it back in January of this year... we were given a cabin on Birch St. so decided to give it to Steve's mom and dad to use when they are there. It needs some work but they were able to put a new roof on it during camp while Mark was there with UBC. It looks really nice and patriotic. :)
Sorry I don't have more photos to post, I didn't carry my camera around with me. Maybe next time I'll make it more a priority. ;)

No comments: