Friday, August 15, 2008

A Day at Clear Creek Park
















Today we went to Clear Creek Park, it so so pretty there, and peaceful. After leaving the park I found a Yard Sale, at a really nice house and they had ALOT so I stopped. I hit the Jackpot! She had just opened today and had not advertised yet, wow. I got 2 very nice Home Interior pictures for $2.00 each. Clothes for Candi (some new) for $1.00 and Canaan got a camping chair with a cooler in the bottom. And Steve was delighted with an animated Santa Claus that he got, and even more so when he got it home and found that it does work.
We then had dinner in Lancaster before coming home for Prayer service. God came and met with us again tonight and Steve is continuing to improve.





1 comment:

Pastor Roger and wife Rachael said...

Would you please update your blog?
The boys want to know if Canaan has an e-mail address. I so, call me with his. They each have one.