Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Anniversary











Today I am celebrating 14 years with my sweetheart. We have been thru alot together, we have faced some difficult circumstances, some scary times, and some awesome moments. I wouldn't change anything, we are stronger because of our journey together. He is the greatest, so giving and selfless. He is a wonderful Father and a strong spiritual leader in our home. I definitely got the best of the bargain on October 15, 1994. He is my best friend!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Stevie & Valerie!!! Today is Darin & Nena's also! I love ya's. Love, Carla

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember what a great wedding you had! With a wedding party of like 30 people!

Susie said...

Happy Anniversary!! Mmm..I love Texas Roadhouse too!!

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

That last picture is really good. Happy Anniversary.