Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend Trip With Friends

The lovely Carlisle Inn...What a great place to stay and make memories with friends...All of us enjoying an Amish meal at Ms. Yoders...Poor Josh, the only man! He got tricked...

Candi on the balcony on a very windy day...


Julie enjoying her bubbles...


My friend Trina with her sisters, Tina and Dianne
Thanks Trina for the work you put in to make the weekend happen...It was a blast!!




My fun-lovin' Turner cousins...





I was so happy that my mom and sister came on Saturday morning to spend the day with me...







Teresa and Melissa...Beautiful Sisters...







My cousins-- Julie, Laura and Katie... We had a blast together...Elevators and McDonald's...


The Group;
Susan Heskett, Brenda Mayhle, Rose Turner, Katie Turner, Julie Turner, Valerie Heskett, Trina Witham, Christine Roush, Melissa Fisher, Teresa Witham, Dianne Brooks, Tina Spencer, Thelma Moody, Laura Spangler, Lenita Bell, Pam Hartley, Cutia Turner and Janice.
















1 comment:

urhis said...

WOW! Looks like an AWESOME time was enjoyed by all. We love visiting this area too....especially the marriage retreat at the Carlisle. But just thinking of all the fun you must have had with these super ladies sounds terrific. I just love Rosie Turner! Thanks for sharing.