Monday, April 20, 2009

IHC...With Family and Friends

We had a wonderful time at IHC with friends and family...We made some more wonderful memories...Our friend Susie Pittman enjoying our bed...and checking up on her kids. :)
My sister-in-law, Susie Heskett

My step-dad Gene, and my brother-in-law Scott...enjoying the cafeteria and each other...


My sister Brenda and our friend Cassie Norris...



My princess...Wonder who she is looking at with such eyes of adoration???? Could only be GRANDMA CHRIS ;)








Lauren Abigail...Say Cheese!! Candi had so much fun with her little cousins...

Hunter Michael being sneaky...Hide the cell phone...LOL






Can you spot my niece Kaitlyn and nephew Jonathon in this picture?







UBC Choir...Mark Brady is the one on the far left standing alone













Rev. James Plank














Rev. Leonard Sankey
















Mark's old group, Sounds of Praise













3 comments:

Brenda said...

Awwww! We had fun! Can't wait til next year!

urhis said...

Do you know the names of the men in the Convention quartet this year?

Valerie said...

Don Bates and Anthony Webb were two of them, I am not sure who the other two were.