Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just Because...

I thought I should update my blog since it has been so long :/

On August 31 I arrived at my mom's to spend a few days and much to my dismay :) My sister was there to surprise me, and I was. We had a nice time, mom took off a day of work and we took the kids to the Akron zoo. That evening Gene took us all out on the boat...So relaxing, especially with Brenda along :D

On Wednesday night we met our friends Jason and Tammy at Cracker Barrel and then went to check on a church and meet a Pastor. It was a really nice time, and the Pastor and I discovered we are from the same great State of WV and we knew alot of the same people...very interesting!

Brenda had to leave on Thursday to head back to Waynesburg and my family left on Friday morning. It was a nice week, I love spending time with my sister and my mom.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Ha! Ha! I am so amused at all the comments about your wonderful sis.