Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our Vacation


The Cabin we stayed in was called Lovers Loft




What a wonderful bed, King Size and so Comfortable... I want that mattress!! :)



The steps leading up to the loft where the kids slept




The queen size bed in the loft with the same kind of mattress... so comfy!





The little kitchen where I made wonderful meals.... Well breakfast and Lunches... Isn't vacation for eating out?!?!?




A view of the livingroom from the loft, the cabin was decorated so cute!








My little princess posing for the camera




I loved this shelf it was gorgeous!





Canaan in the loft








Canaan snapped a picture while I was in the kitchen


We had not taken a vacation this year because we have been in prayer services each evening so we decided to rent a cabin in the beautiful Hocking Hills... and we were close enough to make it back to prayer service. The cabin was wonderful in a gorgeous setting... so relaxing, with a hot tub on the back deck. The kids slept in the upstairs loft. They had so much fun... I am looking forward to doing it again sometime.












1 comment:

Brenda said...

Wow the cabin looks really nice!