Monday, December 8, 2008

Women Of Worth/December

Tonight was our first Women of Worth meeting since last May, we are a small group but are hoping that more ladies will become involved again. The meeting was held at the Nelsonville Wesleyan Church fellowship hall, it is a beautiful facility. The pizza and salad was provided and everyone brought desserts and drinks. Yum! Our theme was the candy cane, and I shared the Legend of the Candy Cane. We had fun with the Christmas Carol Trivia, and then all sang "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day" which is one of my all time Favorite Christmas Hymns. Christmas is a fun time and we had fun tonight.

2 comments:

Laura said...

maybe next time I will be there...lol

Anonymous said...

Would be nice for ya Laura...maybe when I come up ya'll can have one so I can come. Sounds like fun. Love ya all!!!