Thursday, November 13, 2008

Chuck E Cheese's

Canaan and Keith Michael - Best Friends from Brotherhood Daycare
Grandpa getting ready to win LOTS of tickets!!

Candace on a fun ride...


My good friend, Jennifer


Candace Joy all played out =0)
We had a great time this week, the kids and I went to my mom's for a few days. When we got there Monday evening we all went to Ryan's Steak House for dinner, Yum! On Tuesday afternoon mom and I went and did some Christmas shopping and then picked up Gene and Canaan to go to Chuck E Cheese's to meet our friends. We had a good time, except Faith couldn't be there because she was sick =( We came home on Wednesday morning.
I am already anticipating going back up in a couple of weeks for Thanksgiving, I'll get to see my sister. YAAAY!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had fun! My kids like Chucky Cheeze too.