Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend



This weekend was really nice. We got to see some of our NC family on Saturday when we met at Burger King for a birthday party for Travis Spangler and Aunt Ruth Moody. Then on Saturday afternoon Canaan and Candi colored their eggs, Candi really enjoyed that. She had no memories of doing it last year. LOL
On Easter Sunday we went to Marietta, OH where Steve spoke in both services. We had a lovely time and a wonderful meal.


I love Easter! I love the thought that Jesus came to earth and gave his life so that I could have a full life in Him. I love that on the third day He rose so that the plan of salvation would be complete. I love that He then acsended back to the Father but left His Holy Spirit to abide here with us, to empower us and comfort us. I love that Easter is in the Spring when everything is coming back to life and symbolizes Resurrection. I love Easter!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Her Easter dress is so cute. Sis. Teter, was telling me how Candi talks all the time:) Can't wait to see you guys, miss ya's.

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Love the dress. She is adorable. Your kids are growing up so fast. It just seems like yesterday that Canan was that little. Time fly's when you're having fun. Take care.