Monday, March 3, 2008

My Hero Celebrates Another Birthday in Heaven











If my dad had lived he would have been 58 years old today. What a great man, he was a wonderful friend, brother, husband, and FATHER.
My sister and I were 'spoiled' by the best, he was so concerned (worried) about us and our welfare, both spiritual and physical. He was so unselfish. I miss so much his little kindnesses to us. He was so thoughtful, and I just loved when he would stop in school before lunch and bring us a nice hot lunch from McDonald's and we could take our cold lunch home. That is just the kind of dad he was.

He loved to sing, it was his passion, and what a singer he was. He could sing and sing and hardly come up for air. Some of my favorite times were on road trips when we would all sing together in the car. He is by far my favorite singer, and my Hero. Happy Birthday, Dad. I love you.

No comments: