Monday, March 31, 2008

A Great Weekend


















I had a wonderful weekend! My sister and her two little boys came on Thursday. She surprised me by getting here at 11:00 in the morning, so we were able to go to Athens for lunch. Long John Silvers, my sister and Teddy love it. It was yummy!
Then we came home before going to the prayer service. We didn't get home in time for Candi to get her nap, She whined all evening. ughhh!
On Friday we just chilled at home and my mom and Gene came down Friday evening because my grandma was still with me.
On Saturday Gene took us all out for lunch. YUM! Brenda had to go home on Saturday afternoon, so sad! Uncle Gaylord went to Heaven so we were at the Funeral Home for a while Saturday evening.
On Sunday we were back in Marietta for both services, we love worshipping with our brothes and sisters there. Sis Shaw had another wonderful meal. She is a gracious hostess.

1 comment:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

What a beautiful baby!! Your sister has beautiful children just like you do. Kids are so much fun. Katie is saying "Anen" for amen. She will say it and just clap her hands. I get so thrilled hearing it. Looks like you all had fun. Talk to you later.