Tuesday, April 1, 2008

~~Things About Myself~~

I was tagged by Becky to do this.
Rules Are;
1. Link to your blogger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are 7 facts about me that you may or may not know;

1. I went on my first crash diet in first grade.
2. I started my first summer, babysitting job at age 12.
3. I graduated from highschool my junior year.
4. I fully surrendered my life to Christ when I was 18 years old.
5. I am really a middle child, Terry was 2 years older than me.
6. I became a Pastor's Wife as soon as I said 'I Do'. I was too young for that role. :)
7. I love Lay's original potato chips with cake and icecream.

I am supposed to tag 7 people but am not sure who reads my blog, so if you are reading this, you have been tagged!

No comments: