Thursday, April 24, 2008

TAGGED!

I was tagged by Becky and Ruth Ann;

Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves, At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names.

1) What I was doing 10 years ago:
~ Working
~ Enjoying living close to my mother and sister
~ Remodeling our new home

2) Five things on my to-do list today:
~ Laundry
~ Move everything into Candi's new room
~ Paint Canaan's new room
~ Supper
~ Church

3) Snacks that I enjoy:
~ Lay's Cheddar & Sour Cream w/ French onion dip
~ Nachos
~ Chocolate chip cookies

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
~ Help young people through Bible College
~ Invest for my children's education
~ Invest for our Youth Camp
~ Build another home
~ Support Russia

5) Three of my bad habits:
~ Letting myself stress
~ Biting my fingernails
~ Repeating things I have already told you

6) Five places I have lived:
~ Canton, OH
~ Grafton, WV
~ Logan, OH
~ Barberton, OH
~ Nelsonville, OH

7) Five jobs I have had:
~ Babysitting
~ Housekeeping
~ Secretary
~ Data Processor
~ Daycare Teacher

I am supposed to tag 5 people, so if you are reading this and have not done it yet, consider yourself tagged. :)

No comments: