Saturday, April 12, 2008

Shopping

Candi and I went shopping today in Lancaster. She is quite the little shopper! She prefers looking at shoes and trying them on, but today we were looking for clothes. I found quite the bargains for Candi and for myself. I am thrilled!! I found her dresses and skirts, they are darling. She tried everything on when we got home and waltzed around the livingroom so daddy could tell her how pretty she looked. LOL
I found a couple of things for myself. Some great sales! My mom had gotten me a gift card to Cathrine's and I wanted to use it. After all the discounts I saved $51.09, this has been a profitable day.
I am preparing to go to IHC on Tuesday next week, our family always looks forward to the convention and seeing family and friends there. I am so proud (in a good way) to be part of the Holiness movement. What a refreshing time! Hope to see you there!!

1 comment:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Hey girl. Tom was wanting to know who the speakers are for camp this year. Can you let me know? We are getting a little cooler weather here. Thank the Lord for it. We won't be to IHC this year but Sue and Darrell will be. See ya.