Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring Cleaning....Again







Today we have started back in to my house, the main bathroom is getting it today. A fresh paint job! It is going to be the same color as Candi's bedroom. Then I will be tackeling my bedroom. UGHHH! I am not looking forward to that part of the project! I have sooo much junk that I need to pitch. I am not a pack rat but Steve doesn't like to part with things, I'll have to make sure he isn't home when I start cleaning out in there. :)
We took a break over the weekend, but hopefully it will be completed this week. My friend Alice is a great painter, she worked for her cousin when he had his painting business, and she paints all the trim free hand which saves alot of time since we don't have to tape anything off. While she does the trim work, Canaan and I have been rolling the walls. I feel like I am living in a new home, watch it sell after I do all these changes. :)
There will be finished pictures to follow.

1 comment:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Hey girl...are you still on the hill? We tried to call you and the number wouldn't go through. I thought you had already sold your house. Send me an email with your address and info.

Thanks. I love the pink. I have a very light pink "noble blush" for my bedroom walls. We just don't have time to paint it. Someday maybe.

See ya.