Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fun Day with my Family




Today the Realty company booked 2 showings the first at 11:00 AM and the second at 3:00 PM so we decided to go spend some family time together doing some fun stuff. We left home at 10:30 and I took care of some errands that needed done, then we headed for Lancaster.



We went to Bob Evans for lunch, it was delicious and one of my favorite places to eat. After lunch we went to All About Kids Too, where Dora was spending the afternoon, the place was packed. I have never seen so many people in a Thrift Store. LOL

It was such a beautifu day the the RV sales had all the doors open on the motor homes and campers for people to walk thru so I took the kids there and we walked thru them, they are so nice and Candi loved it, I think she thought they were little play houses.

We then checked out the new Lancaster Wal-Mart and it is so nice, the Logan Wal-Mart is not that old but it is amazing how much different the new Super Centers are now. After leaving Wal-Mart we headed home so Candi would still get her afternoon nap before the evening service. I have to say A Good Day Was Had by All!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I Love the new Wal-Mart:)