Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Power of Prayer

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:6

I will forever be in awe of God and the Power that there is in prayer. I am amazed at what God is doing thru prayer. I am witnessing miracles before my eyes thru unified prayer. There has been a sweet, quiet Spirit each night that comes and meets with us. His presence can be felt so near.

My father-in-law and Bro. Hunter are kindred spirits. God has used them both to pray during this time for my husband and his healing. I am so amazed at the way God is touching Steve. He is able to do things that he could not do before. We see improvements daily. God is so good to us, better than I could ever say with words. All honor goes to our wonderful Heavenly Father for all He is doing for us.





No comments: