Monday, February 4, 2008

A Beautiful Sunday




I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord. Psalm 122:1

What a beautiful day this has been, I love the Lord's Day. I love that we have a day set aside to worship Him. He has been revealing Himself to me more and more recently. God has been showing me new things in His word. We are in revival and this has been a wonderful time of growth for me. God has opened my eyes and heart to new truths and I am so thankful. I love gathering to worship Him. Today has been especially sweet. Very soon I will be free to share what all God is doing for us. He is so faithful to give what He has promised.

He won't take back one promise He's given to us, He won't let us down after lifting us up. You can take Him at His word, in His name you can trust, He won't take back one promise He's given to us.


No comments: