Sunday, February 17, 2008

Priceless


My grandmother came to my house this weekend. Candi loves her to death, and they play together until Candi is laughing uncontrollably. They have alot of fun. This is priceless to me because my grandmother now has Alzheimer's Disease. At this point she still knows who we are, and I am so thankful. I don't mind listening to one of her stories from childhood 4 times, she may not remember that she told me the story multiple times but when she is telling me, she knows she is talking to me. When she is laughing and playing with Candi she still knows that Candi is her little great-grand daughter. and when Candi says "I love you, grandma Ellie" she knows Candi is talking to her. Thank God for small miracles. I thank God for a wonderful grandmother, she is the greatest!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Candy is getting so BIG:)