Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

On this day 33 years ago I was born. YAYYY! This is what I looked like 33 years ago.

I Love birthdays! I love that there is a day every year dedicated to me. I love the cake and the icecream. I love that I don't have to cook. I love the surprises. I love when my mom and sister call me early in the day to sing Happy Birthday over the phone. I love when I am tucking my son in bed and he says Happy Birthday, Mom. I hope you had a special day. Just being with my family makes it special, without everything else. But everything else is nice too. I Love Birthdays! I Love Life!




The cake was decorated in orange and peach, it was beautiful and delicious! I had a special day.
We did lunch at Bob Evans. And had a small party at home. Fun, fun!
Canaan picked out the cake, chocolate marble with whipped icing, Yummy!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I can't believe how much Candy looks like you. Seeing you in your baby picture looks just like Candy. What a beautiful baby, and now a beautiful Lady:)

Brenda said...

I want a big piece! Yum!