Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Donna



When I started dating my husband, she was a Pastor's wife. She was an awesome example to me, she loved the people as if they were her family, She was a model Pastor's wife.
She is mother to 3 sons, and I have watched her worry and Pray for her boys, She is a model mother. She is a wife, she cares for her husband above herself, she is a model wife. She is a grandmother, her grandchildren love her and never want to leave her home, she is a model grandmother. She is a sister, she loves her siblings and worries about their families, she is a model sister. She loved me and accepted me with open arms, she babysits for me, she does things for me just to Help. She is a model Mother-in-law. She is a very special lady! I want to be just like her when I grow up! Happy Birthday, Donna.




No comments: