Sunday, May 4, 2008

Glorious Sunday

What a beautiful Sunday.

Today found us once again in Marietta, worshipping with our fellow believers there. They have been in revival with Ben Dowd. He preached a masterpiece this morning, I am so glad that I got to hear it.

God is continuing to touch Steve daily. New improvements each day. What an awesome God. I have learned thru this experience that He cares for us down to the tiniest detail. Wow! His power is amazing! He has been so faithful to show us things as we pray. Giving new light... Teaching us thru His Word... I am in awe of Him.



Great is thy Faithfulness, Great is thy Faithfulness. Morning by morning new mercies I see all I have needed thy hand has provided. Great is thy Faithfulness, Lord unto me.



This is my favorite hymn and has really spoke to me thru this experience with Steve in a new way. "Morning by morning new mercies I see"

No comments: