Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day


God blessed me with a wonderful mother. She tells us how she used to be shy when she was young, and I find it very hard to believe! :) She talks to everyone now whether she knows them or not. LOL When I was a young girl still living at home, she was so fun! Always laughing and singing her cute little made up songs and rhymes. She taught me about Jesus and how to truly be joyful in life. She is the greatest Mother a daughter could wish for. I love you, Mom.

When I married my husband, God gave me another Mother. She is by far the greatest Mother-in-law. She is not as talkative as my Mom but she is just as wonderful. She is so kind and giving to those around her, she is a great supporter to Papa Bear's ministry though she prefers to stay behind the scenes. Her children rise up and call her blessed, she is truly a virtuous lady. I love you, Mama Bear. :)

















No comments: