Monday, May 19, 2008

School's Out!!!




Canaan is finished with the 2007-2008 school year. YAYYY! I think I am happier than him. LOL Steve and I are praying about what to do in the future, we would really like to get him into a good Christian Day school. I promised God when my children were born that I would never put them in public school if it was in my power to keep them out, and though homeschooling does get tiring at times it is also very rewarding. God has helped us and I am so thankful for the way he has helped Canaan this school year, and He helped us find a wonderful tutor to help out this year. She is marvelous and I know that God sent her our way.






1 comment:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Just come to HS and your problem will be solved...lol!! Good luck. I always said I wouldn't put mine in public school. Now I'm praying and trusting the Lord for tuition. Tricia is so excited about going to school. She starts this fall. Good luck on finding a school.